Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Friday, June 24, 2011

24 JUNE 2011 ✿ Future




Hi everyone,


Today I was just going to show you guys what my ambitious is.
So, what’s an ambitious, young businesswoman to do? I used to tell this to other since when I was young as a joke I think.
Haha


As a matter of fact, I wish to own a Beauty Parlor. As I am a beautician-to-be, so it be considered as I was already at the first step. Study hard and have a great achievement.


Seriously I have no idea why I chosen this career, to be a beautician. It not caused by I like to touch other peepo face lah, of course. Yet I really don’t know why, when I saw the beautician helping someone to clean up their face, putting mask, and extraction, make up or other else. I do feel excited and driven me intoxicated. =.=



Frankly, I like to beautify people and me always criticizing on my cousin or families outfit. Sometime I thinking to be fashion designer (I know I buay pai seh), yet I don’t have creative and I lazy to use my brain so I choose the other way that may beautify people moreover no much stress. =D




I was already planning to design my future beauty parlor. Purple will be the main color of the room! I like purple very much! And isn’t it making you feel cozy and romantic?













I was already planning to design my future beauty parlor. Purple will be the main color of the room! I like purple very much! And isn’t it making you feel cozy and romantic?


The services that having in my beauty parlor, I mean the future ones, Facial treatment, Nail treatment, Bridal make up and lotsa!
Haha

This is my future! I meant it! Trololololololol





TASK


Beautician Course  þ
 Manicurist Course ¨
Bridal Make up Course ¨
ê
Graduation    ¨
ê
A officially Beautician ¨



PS: Life is prettier when you smile (=



No comments:

Post a Comment