Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, June 12, 2011

13 JUNE 2011 ✿ DEALS.COM.SG



Good Afternoon Peeps. =)


Recall back one of my friends who has told me she is going to Hainan Island for vacation.
4D3N Tour of Hainan Island with an unexpected super low price thru deal.com.sg!
(I have forgotten the actual price, sowie, but I really get shocked while I heard the price.).



Surfing on the internet and I found out a lots of cheap deal!




3D2N Bali tour were just in $268
(Inclusive 2 nights of luxurious accommodation (3 of choices), Roundtrip air ticket, Daily buffet breakfast, 2 way airport land transfer and full day tour (lunch provided!))
So much of loves!! 




Not only travel package available in Deal Singapore, yet luxury package do too.





No comments:

Post a Comment