Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, June 19, 2011

20 JUNE 2011 ✿ Weekends


Me and Vvenn <3

Halo, this is a very good Monday morning to everyone. (=

Cuddle on the bed and isn’t willing to wake up. This is my life.

I was haven fun with Vvenn on last weekends. And because she is new here, of course I am the one to guide her.
We went Bugis on Saturday, didn’t bought anything, because my purse is already empty.
Next stop were the VivoCity.


We didn’t take any photo at all, because no money no shopping and so not really in mood. =(


The next day, Sunday, me and Vvenn again! We have an appointment with QiaoWen at Jurong Point on 2pm. My bags that I ordered thru her from Taiwan Yahoo, is already been her right now. And she supposed to pass me on that day.
But she changes the schedule from 2pm to 6pm and, Jurong Point to Kranji Mrt and, 1.30pm on next Saturday on Toa Payoh Mrt. WTF! Obviously I didn’t meet her that day and for sure that my bags are still with her.
I really mad on her. How come she so capriciously. I am so upset right now =(

We grabbed our lunch at Swensen’s in Chinatown Point. Cause I was desire with their ice-cream.



We ordered Fish and Chips, French fried as side plate and Chocolate Sundae as dessert!
what an extravagant lunch. (At least, it is for me.)





We shared the Fish and Chips




French fried. The potatoes make me very full




Chocolate Sundae! 
I am so contented after having that! Howbeit it driven me grow fatter! I can see my tummy right now T.T 




Vvenn Tan
 (One of my lovely cousin sister)









没有我的日子你似乎过得很自在 很开心
这些都是你要的吧?
祝你永远幸福快乐
I heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment