Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

01 JUNE 2011 ✿ I am SUNSHINE



Holy! A brand new month, June is right here. =)


What do you going to do in June?
Planning a new path for better life? This is what I want to do.


Recently I was suffering with my skin problem. My face popped out a lot of acne and pimples. Idk why, yet I think it might ‘cause I have eaten too much KFC.
Fried Chicken is loved! Especially in crispy, that’s fantastic! Hahaha




And Fried Chicken is perfect match with Coke! I’m starved!

But I am ready to stop eating Fried Chicken. Sorry KFC, I have to Anti you.
Bastard! I really mean it.

And shit! I found this. You see. T.T




I am pretty sure with how my face became so awful that’s related with what I have eaten.


So,


1)     No Oily, No Fry, No Starch, No Pork

For my own HEALTHY and WEIGHT. Since I went back to AlorStar, the first talk of my Mom was ‘’你肥去’’.  D=


2)     No overspend

Shopping is a must, but please no more overspends. ;)
If there are extra money, save and keep it! Or pay to parents!


3)     No Worries

Be happy. Enjoy the life.


Oh yea, I’ve forgotten the last one, I want 
4) Big Booooooooooooobssss
Haha WTF



✿✿ Life only comes around once. So make sure you're spending it the right way, with the right ones ✿✿






PS: I trimmed my hair and let it have a new color. Show you next time (=




No comments:

Post a Comment