Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

15 JUNE 2011 ✿ Do You ♥ You?



A very pretty morning, yet I isn’t feeling good at all.
The emotion drives my mood down.


I don’t like my life, but I always telling myself this is the way I born. Accept it and create an own pretty brand new way by myself.
Do not jealous what you couldn’t have, appreciate what you having.
This is how an optimistic people lives all the way. Before you win the world you should to be winning yourself.

All right, 

I feel ashamed without an ability to support my family.
I feel ashamed without a high education.
I feel ashamed without a pretty appearance and figure.
I feel ashamed without a wealthy family.
I feel ashamed without an optimistic attitude.
I feel ashamed without a favorite boyfriend.
I feel ashamed without a loyal girlfriend.
I feel ashamed with a wide range of sociality.

 WHATEVER!


I LOVE MY FAMILY.  



 ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  



CHANEL



DIOR LADY








*Photos copied from Weibo.



 ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  



Leave the worried and continue fighting!

Plus, my cousin sister, Vivien was already here! She also found a job, and she has a really good pay from the company! I am kinda jealous about this.
Whatever! again
Good Luck to Her and wish she Enjoy her Life. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment