Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, June 5, 2011

06 JUNE 2011 ✿ BABE




 Hello peeps =)


I was suffering in PMS, flu and sore throat on these few days. I am getting collapse! )=

Fyi, Singapore is having big sale every where. You could be able to see 50% or a SALES sign board on the shops.

Check this out =)



Me supposed have a shopping date with my friends, however due to the heavy rain in the morning of that day, the weather is cold and it makes me feel so great to lying on the bed. Haha. And so I chucked off the date with them. 
I am so so so sorry.

 What’s I tidies up my purse after finished my homework and laundry, I found that I felt so rejoice that not joining ‘em cause I just left 100 dollars (awkward!!) to survive within these four weeks until I got my another wages at end of June.

I was definitely out of budget! JEE!!



SATURDAY

After knocking off, I went back to school as usual, continue my practical.
That day is suck. PMS driven me insane :’(
Lousy work out *sigh


My beef fried noodle. 


 Elaine's Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice with her super big cup of Peach drinks.
we kept laughing on the drink while the waitress serves to her.
Because we do not expected it's so big ones! haha


Dinner with Elaine make me feeling more good after then.
At Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, again, but this time with a new partner, Elaine
My classmate, she is pretty and kind. I love her



ACTION SNAP

 Take 1


 Take 2


 Take 3



 Take 4


No comments:

Post a Comment