Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♥ 28th Dec

LYNN  


It was Tuesday, the last Tuesday of December 2010.


At last my colleague has been back to works on today. I’m totally down when I met her (I’m a demon!), I dislike her pattern, and her ‘black face’ thought that I’d owe her 10 million or 100 million. Yuck! 
 


Finished the Christmas, New Year is approaching soon, there were just 3 days left.
It’s time to plan for a New Year, my new life indeed.

I’m gonna plan for my life, my craves instead of party in New Year’s Eve. Oh yeah, and my ambition too (IsupposetoplanthissinceIwasinhighschool L)





Have a little chat with DB just now, he told me all the reason. He killed the thousand why in my heart. Really thanks.

我忽略了一切.






How do you think about tattoo? I’d google out some patterns.





- Flower pattern. - on waist



- Flower pattern. - On buttocks =.=
Are this edited? The red is chio



- Words Pattern. - On back

This is love!! ♥  
(That pattern and #MeganFox)





 HAHA! HK's rock!! 





 Omg! Even Ms.pacman also!



I’m planning to get one either on my back or chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment