Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, December 4, 2010

♥ 6th Dec





That’s me again. 




In this lonely night, again, I’m visiting those pretties blog; I'm wondering their life was happy and blissful instead of me. They living with their own friends, life together, work out their education together, party together, sad together. Those having their life with friends with company instead of me were lonely.


I’m willing to stayed up until midnight every Saturday. Tomorrow were my off days, so I can stay a long whole night without worrying to wake up early to work my job.
That’s because he stayed active in midnight, because of I’ve to work, and so I’m less to chat with him. Therefore, I choose to stay up late get online on Saturday night to have a nice chat with him. Whereas I’m always been lonely in this night.  :)  *Hard smile!



Cherishing the memory, you gave me warmth expression in your eyes, your warmer hand and those embraced. When you go further and further away gradually, they stay in my lonely night with against my sadness and tears.


Halo hubby, It has been a long time we haven’t met up, that’s 68 days I think. Since I’m telling you I’ve to leave and going to Singapore, I known the unwilling between you and me. We’ve to left each other and going to starts a long-distance love. That’s hard to maintain a long distance relationship. Would you think shall we give our relationship up? That question has been perplexed between us for a long times. How many times I’ve crying because of that problem. You said to me, if I was unhappy or with any worries, I should talk to you. :)  Thanks Baby, I know you really love and care about me, but you never let me the chance to speak it out. Everyday besides working, I was just sitting in front of my pc kept online, you can say so my facebook was stated online every moment. There’s no point to telling why am I always did that.
I really need concern, but you don’t give me.
You have to wait for me three years more, but I’ve told you two years more, because I’m afraid to hear that you say that’s too long and you can’t wait it anymore.
 I understand, if you choose to give up, that’s ok. I can’t bluff you. That’s my fault. ]=



Halo mom, How are you? Sorry for I’m rarely to gave you a call. I’ve nothing to tell besides how was the sadness I’m here. I don’t want you to worry, so I choose to not telling you anything. Sorry for I’m quite when I’m hearing your calls, and sorry for I spoken impatiently.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete