Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, December 23, 2010

♥ 24th Dec








Ho! Ho! Ho!

Halo peeps, did you guys ready to rock the Christmas Eve night?

This was the first Christmas that I didn’t celebrate in Malaysia with my lovely family and friends. Pity sia!    =(

But the fortunately, I got a girlfriend in Singapore whom very playful and likes to party!  =]
She’d invited me to Zouk in this night.



Hope to have a pretty nice party on night_!




Thank you YSee and her friends, really thanks them to bring a lots of fun to me in the Christmas Eve. =)
I've did my first time clubbing in Singapore, Zouk! Omg, there's really nice, the bass and the laser, wtb they're having!




After met Ysee at Clarke Quay Mrt Station about 9.30pm, that's still early for us, cause we got to enter Zouk about 11pm. Therefore we decided have a walk in CQ. Omg, that's alot of peoples there! The patiers, the couple.. Ohdear, them are totally enjoying the Christmas feel in there.
 

CQ was an area in Singapore whom full of pub, cafe and etc.. A favourite place for nightlifer. I like there so much! But there's a problem had annoying me for a long long time. Caused CQ is located at the back of my house, therefore everynight I can heard the music bass and yelled! Disturbia! I can't sleep well everynight!!! LOL  


Then after there's 10.30pm somethings, we took a cab to Kim Seng Road, Zouk was just located at there, met up YSee's friends, introduced each other, we had wait until 11pm, but we still have yet to entry. Because Raymond (YSee's friend) forgetten to bring money, and the atm beside Zouk was out of services =.= So we have to wait until his another friend, Alvin, whos also otw coming to Zouk to save us.  
Alcohol. Dance. Indeed!


I love Vodka plus OrangeJuice


I love the night, I went back home about 3am by cab. The night is quite and peace, but I could feels some horror. LOL



AhBeng Gf. She's hot!

 
I had an acts at that night. Actually I'm not drunk at all, I still awake at that time.Well, I did mean to do it It wasn't an accident!!! HAHA!


nivlAdessiKI !

I'm still remember the scene by now! Omg,Iamsuchabitch!




MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!   








No comments:

Post a Comment