Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, December 18, 2010

♥ 18th Dec



Oh yea, I'm single again. =)

Argued with him on Monday, after a cold-war, at last he asked for broke up on the afternoon.
That's many causes to let him chosen to give me up.


My personality, speech, I'm so lousy.

I realize that I'm a selfish person.
Just because of I love and I need him, so I never let him go.
Asking him to wait for me, even wait for a nothing.
Would you willing to? I'd never ask. I'm so so so sorry.


I'm not just getting the bad impression from him, even for the other people. I'm not the popularity somehow I'm the one in disgrace to other else.
I'd wonder why it had taken me so long, something wrong with my manner, behavior, or appearance.




I’m trying to get better.





It´s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,  

When you’re heart still does.

No comments:

Post a Comment