Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ 21 Dec





When I think of you,
I don't know what to do,
I fall in love all over again.
I think of you
And I start to cry
Because I know I could never have you again,
That you will never love me again,
That you will never feel the love,
The same love I have for you.


When I think of you,
I say to myself,
I wish my life were better.
And maybe I could have you,
Have you hold me in you arms
And help me when the times get bad,
And pray for me when I need the help,
When I'm sick or dead,
Or when I'm hurt or heartbroken.


When I think of you,
I wish you would love me
Just like I love you
And feel the same about us together,
Just like I feel.









No comments:

Post a Comment