Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, January 3, 2011

♡ 04 JAN 2011



Halo =)

Holy! This was my first post in a brand new year. 2011


  HAPPY NEW YEAR   




JAN 2010


Kelly, Moon, SingKee, KahYee, JiaXin, Me and Pauline. 

This picture doesn’t go perfect
Caused there's still one balloon, but she is lost in this picha =(






Participated National Service 
I went to that camp in Perak along the feeling of being persecuted. However NS was not the bad, I got new experiences and I’d met a lot of friends at there, they came from different states, different religion, and I live with Malay about 2 month more. I’d reluctant to come back and not bear to leave them. LOL




  
*Those memories gave by them.

One more guy I'd never forget, Amir Ashraf. ;)



MARCH 2010
Came back from NS and SPM’s result released in the same day. HAHA. As anyone information, I’m not good in my education, so just ignore my result ba. =D  *Sorry Dad and Mom



MAY 2010
Having a part time job in CCH.


Steamboat with my ex-colleagues in Light Easy for celebrated my first day to work.



My drink.


JUNE 2010
Halo SINGAPORE.
and I'm here right now.  =)


My favorite’s shopping site.


 BUGIS STREET 


There are many shops inside this mall; most shops are selling clothes that you can bargain on the price. Cheap flip-flops! There are also many souvenir shops catering to the tourists. 





Bugis Street, as you can see, this is the largest street mall bazaar in Singapore!


A majority clothes was just selling on SGD 10, which mean RM20.30 something.
That’s why I worked ‘til now; my bank account was still empty.












THE GIRL with HER STORY

kasandra kong 

Have you read Kasandra Kong's book "This Is My Story?" It contains key ingredients of a best-seller.. love, sex, betrayal, hatred. 

In the book, she revealed that her then-boyfriend slept with her friend, and then her younger sister, before getting her pregnant twice. Kasandra's first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage while she aborted the second time. 

Her story is really quite dramatic. But now that she washed the dirty linens, the sisters are not on speaking terms. 

I admire Kasandra Kong's courage to reveal her past, instead of suffering in silence.

Her story can be a lesson to other ladies - there are predatory guys out there who proclaim they love you but actually they want nothing more than to have sex. 

The rate of teen pregnancy has been increasing alarmingly, so hopefully this book helps to bring it down.
           Spicy Mother





My post berry COLORFUL norh.?!  HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment