Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, January 22, 2011

23 JAN ✿ KILL THEM OFF!

Stay still awake in this lonely night. Be awakened by that the pesky blood suckers !



I wonder why 'em kept stinging on me! =(
I can't endure that itches so I scratch where is itches always. Therefore, my body was full scars! #FML

While I louse around the Android Market and I searched anti-mosquito. HAHA wtf. I was damn excited right now. I do found a software which is anti-mosquito! Zomg. I can't wait to take out my phone and up to Android Market.
That are three application of a-m, Idk why which one is better, because due to those user comment, some is work to them, but some is not. So I downloaded ALL!




Well, hopefully today’s the day that the “AntiMosquito” app will save my life! It produces ultrasonic-sounds, ranging from 16 KHz to 20 KHz, at frequencies that are way too high for us humans to hear!
So Idk how to explain, LOL because I'm not very sure that application how does it work.

After I has done downloaded that application, I touches on the mosquito picha inside the screen to start. I rushes to toilet to try it, because fyi, toilet was a paradise who's hidden a lots of mosquitoes! But, I can't find any mosquito inside =.= ought to trust that application is works? Or maybe they all was sleeping? out for hunting? LOL

I have to try on tomorrow night!! I can't wait to see there is no any mosquito pop-out on my sight! No more stinging! No more Itches! No more Scrathes!   







I don't have a skinny body, pretty face, even a fair and a smooth skin. I really very scuk!



Another missing you days.I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment