Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, January 13, 2011

14 JAN ✿ Random



Just sharing some pictures.   =)





Taken this camwhore on last two year, while I’m sitting my SPM examination in year 2009
Dolling for relative's wedding.
look a bit mature. xD



 Next.









Camwhored at my room in Singapore while the first month I been there. That’s about midyear in 2010.
Don’t you think I look more naïve than before that camwhore in 2009? HAHA. *shyshy




And Then.


Holy! 2011





As below were how recently I was look like. Putting up a lilt heavy makeup, dressing up the chio red colors sexy plaid top.






Putting up a lilt heavy makeup, with fake eyelashes.



I wearing this. COSMOS It's a self-sealed eyelashes.

Although it’s quite ex compare with other normal one, but I ’m sure that I will kept buying this one. Because did you know? It’s stupid freaking hard job for a newbie who’re trying to wear the fake eyelashes.
Caused I used to buy the normal one, which means that kind you still have to uses glue to stick it. I was failed a thou times; either that glue is dry off so that I can’t even stick on my eyelid or it can’t stick on a nice position. FML
Thus, I used to given up for this stupid stuff.
But in a day, I found this lovely thing in SASA. OMG! I felt like I can see the sunshine. LOL
 Okay-la, unless I think it’s worth-la. HAHA




Dodo's pink cheek blush bought from SASA




Back from shopped. Fitting the jumper I bought from This Fashion. It’s nice, and the cost is worth just about 16 Sing Dollars. Considering gift it to my mummy.






A group of highly skilled and dedicated confectioners, specializing in high quality, hand-made, rock candy style lollies and sugar art.



It nice and attractive to people who wanted to give it to their loved ones. 

Besides, It has also become more of an art, where it can be used in many ways e.g. parties, events, marketing tool etc.

You see 

v
v

CitiBank though!  










No comments:

Post a Comment