Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Friday, January 14, 2011

15 JAN ✿ Plan Planning Planned





Since he given up that loves between yours, since he asked you to let him go, why did you kept refuse accept the truth, what has you still hoping on? 
He has been not back to you again, even turn back and take a look on you.
Stop hoping anymore. You’re just got more pain than that.

竟然他已放手了 为何你还要紧握着不放呢
是你的 始终还是你的
但事实已摆在眼前 他不会再回头了 你的泪也不必再流  心也不必再痛
又不是第一次失恋 没什么大不了的
要懂得拿得起  也要学会放得下


Let the bad go, live the best life in a brand new year.


Back to the 2010 To-Do-List I wrote for my Ed note in last year, I was behind all my planned. Eventually I had failed fortitude to keep going on. I supposed to strengthen my mind and adhere as well everything can on planned.

I’d have a pretty plan to make me live a prettier life.
 
Now, let’s have a look at the 2011 list of mine:


  1. Change myself.
  2. Take care of this moment.
  3. Vacation with my family. 

 
I should to have a pretty plan to make me live a pretty life in a brand new year.

Continue to grow and evolve.

Attitude can make your life satisfying, if you enjoy life, think positive. Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
Be yourself. That madly deeply true ones.

I learnt a lot of truth in life since I started my life in Singapore. When you are associated with realistic society, you have to learn how to protect yourself, understand to identify the right and wrong, the true and falsehood. That’s a lot of people having two-face, they treated you like a best good friend them are you enemy! Neither a stranger though is your friend. Utilize you to get more benefit from you. Even telling a lie without changing their face. Unavoidable, I met that person!  =( 

 I believe when the ugly duckling became a swan, many of the ducklings cannot accept or even acknowledge her true beauty. Some of the ducks would comment that all her beauty are artificial, others might said, you should have known her years ago, she is really ugly; and yet some would say it wouldn't last long. The ducklings would rather she remain the same ugly duckling she used to be and I believe they are much more comfortable if she remains so.
 What surprise me is that there are people who prefer we remain at the stage of where they are.If they were really your friends, why would they want you to stay at the level of ugliness? They would be glad that you are making headway in your life, progress in your career, and becoming the person you meant to be.


Forgive and Let go.






Compromise will make a conflict much easy to resolve.
Therefore, while you are arguing or in hot-temper with someone, take a deep breath before you answering him/her. Calm your mind and think twice the answer before you tell. Everyone is easy to be lost when them are in angry mode.
Don’t let your angel be carried away by the demon.

See the good in people & help them.



Time and tied wait for no man, therefore appreciate what have you meet and love what you had.
Don’t go for thing that does not belong to you. Comparisons are odious! It will just guide you to suffer. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.

Don’t live for others’ expectations.



So yea. My mummy has been a long time doesn’t have a vacation.
She is a lovely mama; She is tough, strong, lovely and sweet.


I love her so much!


Since I worked in Singapore, since I can live my own self, since she doesn’t need to spend on me anymore, I guess she is totally no more stress. =)


Therefore, mummy suggested we two might to have a Hong Kong trip in this year.

Sendiri use sendiri money! LOL

Hrm, she is so weird, she has been there already three to five times, but she still asking vacation on there. But that’s all right. I love Disneyland. So deal!







Everything goes nice, we used check the cost of flight and planned a date, but Aunty Fion stops us urgently. She asked us join her to Perth, Australia with Uncle Roy too. HAHA.
She said we supposed to choose a relax city for vacation instead of a busy city like Hong Kong.







But after that, Uncle Roy asked for why don’t we go Taiwan? LOL

So we still don’t decided  ‘til now.




Well, since I have a lovely vacation with my mummy, I should have a nice camera to take down all the memories what.
But I don’t have my own camera =(  How sad is that.

So, the thing to crave for me in 2011, that is a good camera!!
I used to review from my friends and those blogger which one camera they are using and how about the feedback.
Eventually I had make up my mind, I choose Panasonic Lumix GF 1 which using by a popular blogger, JaneLau aka Chuckei.







She had shares a lot of camwhore which taken by her Baby Goofy (the name of her Lumix GF 1 which given by her. LOL She is so adorable! ), The effect is freaking nice!! I love it so much, but of course the person inside the picture should be nicer then the effect la.  X(




  • 4/3 type (Four-Third) MOS Sensor

  • 12.1 Mega pixels

  • 3.0″ TFT LCD Screen w. 460,000-dot resolution

  • HD Video w. AVCHD Lite

  • Face Detection

  • HDMI output

  • 50+ Interchangeable Lens Options

  • Optional leather camera case

  • Optional LVF1 Electronic Viewfinder

  • 3 Body Colors – Red, Silver, Black

  • 2 Kits – LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 “Pancake” Lens OR LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment