Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Friday, June 11, 2010

♥ 11th June


I've found the work !!
-------------------

Is to be a Clerk in ' Sim Win Liang PTE LTM ' .It's an Iron Stand Company.
go to work on 14th June'10 ,Monday.
But just confirm whether to engage me after waiting in the probationary periods of 3 months.
Hmp ~! I hate it =( cause i was worry and scary
If they do not engage me, that does not matter either, look on as and draw experience.



Mrs Tan ,my boss's wife .She looks kind and gentle :) I like her
but i do not liked to talks with her very much .cause she was always look at me when she spoke with me .
I know that is a kind of courtesy of treating the person, but I do not like others to look at me like that, cause will make me uneasy :( *sigh





Aesthetic Course ♥



chiu <3
I'm still waiting my saving till $ 10000


:) 加油 加油 加油 !!

somehow i was scare for can't succeed :-/


You

You cause me to be sad .why ? idk :'(
I know you is not a man showing consideration for it ,but can't you care about me once in a while?
Even not wholehearted,but I'll be very happy .
I'll not impose you, but you let me query our future, I really love you very much, I know too you love me, but will you be the man that I want? :((
baby ,ILY ♥

I understand what you said ' don't get in touch with one month ' .I understanding much .and I can too.
But to you, I have a kind of baffled fear
It's damn hurt ,my heart is definitely pain .but I heard and I do
Let's us get a try ,and let a kind of test to regard as us too :)

You mustn't let me down ,PLEASE !
Dear ,I'm begging you


Daddy Mummy , I ♥ You two .
don't worry me :) take care

No comments:

Post a Comment