Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, June 21, 2010

♥ 26th June


I was already taken three weeks in Singapore.A lot of things has been accustomed.
Let me talk about something of my working place ,SIM WIN LIANG PTE LTD

SIM WIN LIANG PTE LTD is a veteran in the science of space planning & optimization since 1982. Sim Win Liang pioneered the boltless shelving & racking system revolution by introduce and mass market them in Singapore







































Everyday i wake up in 7 morning ,after prepared i walk to Chinatown's Mrt..a journey of about 10 minutes. Then i took the Mrt and get off at Serangoon Mrt Station and change to the Circle line ..reaches Tai Seng ,and walk to my company..Whole is about 45 minutes >.<
My boss, Mr S.T.Tan, he was a great boss, I can see that he loves his Wife, Mrs Tan much..
My manager, Mr S.Y.Tan, my boss's brother..actually them two was nice, they do not blame or angry me even i did the wrong thing. hmmpp..so sorry bout that..and I promise I will learn well and let my careless to disappear !!! =D
So another, my colleague, Jessie Lim (if not wrong) Her name will change to Jessie Sky soon =D ..haha
cause she will marry to her bf on this Oct and her bf named Sky. so sweet >.<
She was nice and pretty ..but sometimes will go insane, erm..maybe not sometime, i think is everytime :D LOL
She taught me everything, very thanks her..





















*sorry ya, posted ur pic without asking ur permission








Turn To The NEXT
My friends, I missed you all badly :((
Since when I just can meet up you all and gather with you all ??? FML

How about my ZOO ?all the animals have been mature and bigger ?
How about my MARIO ?are you well ?still missing ur mushrooms ?LOL

































My Baby, are you everything in fine ?Is already a long time I din see you..
I'm thinking your face, your hand and all of you
Do not thinking I'm childish, not sensible, not common sense. All the things I did with you is caused by my on you


A Long-distance love really need a lot of courage =(

ILY, BOY




*******************************

later on will hang out to Ochard with YeeSee <33


















No comments:

Post a Comment