Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

♥ 9th June

The 4th day I stayed in S'pore.
Today just me alone at home ,cause my aunts needed to works .So I stays at home for waiting them back then get me for lunch and maybe for interview of works.

Hmp `
I definately hope I can get a job soon,cause everyday was doing nothing and it's quite bored.
Apart from this ,I hope to make money quickly too. =)

My Plan,
Work in S'pore for two years ,Then the saving of hardworking strength, then take Aesthetic course here.
Then act as a beautician.
But want now it find by work first first, whether 1000$ =D
Really thank aunts for having my relatives very much, they really look after me very much ♥

I miss me family,my Mom,my Dad,my two dummy's Bros ,and my stupid Dear.
Thank Papa and Mama's care of me, I want to thank you two, want to let you know I miss you two very much too, but I do not know how to go to express =( Sorry
will chat in MSN with my Dear every night ,but just a while ,caused my aunts needed to use computer so I do not want to bother her.

I have got in touch with the friend in Singapore too ,wanna hang out and meet them ,but they need to works ,so wait for them off =)

No comments:

Post a Comment