Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, June 12, 2010

♥ 13th June





At yesterday, lunch in HAN's with my Aunts and Uncle Roy . ordered Spagette in Salmon, it's nice .
After that, went to OG. I've bought a Jeans and a black Pants, to wear while Working
and Uncle Roy've bought a Garment too.
Actually we wanted to go VIVO CITY, cause ' EE ' wants to buy a new watch at there, but i forgotten to bring my EZlink card >.<* .Imma so stupid and careless :(

























































It will be that I go to work on the first day tomorrow, do you know?
Did you forget? yes, i know you did . a reluctant smile

nevermind, is okay . :)

Suffered from insomnia last night. caused YOU ? maybe.
when I rollin' on the bed, what are you doing ? THINKING me ? NO, you won't.

Probably are you DRINKING ? Wathcing FIFA WORLD CUP ? SMOKING ?
Ya, you did it . Am I ?


TOMORROW GOOD LUCK FOR ME !!! :))
Smile, it doesn't matter


No comments:

Post a Comment