Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, June 28, 2010

♥ 30th June




JUNE 29, 2010
WTH! Murdered Scene popped out my dreams again. Already the third time I got the stupid dream, although not the same scene, but it’s the same story, three times also about murdered! So, what the meaning of my dream? Always think something bad will be happen L superstition? I think so
Morning, Jessie late to work!! She was stick on her bed with her dear! LOL So, I’m waiting her to coming for open the office door =.=
The rain comes again in this morning! And caused my mood double blue grrrrrrrrr :@ Over the past week, S'pore started keep raining, halo? now is not yet in the rainy season okay? hmpp >.<




Protecting the Earth is to protect yourself




erm, chio <3




useful? I don't think so

God, I hate rain !Although the rain will make the weather a little cool, but please do not rain when I going and get off to work. I still remember the heavy rain on last week, oh dear, it makes me get wet and my shoes too! I'm wearing the wet shoe the whole day and I also wore it when I going to apply my work permit. The wet shoe was let me uneasy and uncomfortable! But I considered very lucky, cause SHOPS and homes along Orchard Road, Bukit Timah and Thomson Road were flooded on Wednesday morning as heavy rains swelled up canals around the central areas of Singapore.
Within two hours of rainfall, the deluge submerged roads and spilled into retail areas and private homes.In some areas, the flood waters rose to half a metre, fully covering open drains, sidewalks and bus stops, creating traffic chaos, especially along Dunearn Road towards the city. The basements of some shopping malls along Orchard Road were flooded, damaging some of the retailers' goods. Over at Cluny Court's basement, the flood waters were knee-high, forcing the evacuation of about 15 cars parked there. Workers were sent in with generators and long pipes to pump out the water.










'The flood was so sudden and turned our front porch into a pool. The waters covered the open drains which is dangerous, especially for children. I hope the authorities do something about this soon.'

















Okay, you pissed me off
HATE you, for sure I won't like you.
You makes me feel you ugly!
and Stop jealousing me!




by LYNN's

No comments:

Post a Comment