Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, June 28, 2010

♥ 28th June












In the second half year of 2010, I had planned to makes my life meaningful and fun. So, I set up 8 cravings. And I must fulfill it all between the six months.
Okkay..This is because for my new life in Singapore, and also the new challenge for my own self ♥










SAVING


To be frank, I’m a dude..If I got $100, I will become -$100 by my first step into the Shopping Mall. FML =.= *noob
Therefore, I wishes ME at least got $3600 inside my Account before in 2011!! :D Hope thatI won’t be failure cause I still needed $2800 for my Aesthetic Course.
















































CRITERION’s STATURE


I gained my weight after National Service. When my first eye look at the weight device, my mood was direct drop to the ground !LOL.freaking shock after saw that !! grrrrrrrrr..
Forasmuch, I must drop my weight to 50kg !hmm..sry that I’m a fat girl and I won’t desire my weight will less than 50 ;D








































































BABY SKIN

Yay.I wants this badly since when I has been in secondary..SNOWY SMOOTH hmmpp !! ILIT badly ♥.♥
But I’m a person willing to accept the fact, so I just hope that my facewill in ACNE-LESS and smoothy than now :D




















































SPEAKING


Speak fluently in ENGLISH. Fyi, you was been realize that English was the most important language in the world. English was the Intertional Language, moreover that I’m staying in Singapore. Hmmpp again L
Overwhelming Force











DEAR


My dear was staying at Penang for study his IT courses. I may hope that he will come to Singapore for developing after finish his course, because here was nice and I know that he will improve more more moreee after stay at here. The most important reason is because I wanna he beside me in anytime. Selfish Thoughts?? Ya. maybe, cause ilhim badly. But I will respect him, and I know that this craving won’t be success






















































CURLY BLONDE HAIR


Yeppie. I love BARBIE LOOK !! haha. Barbie was pretty and charming, I know I’m not, but Imma Be ;D *ashamed
But the problems was my parent not be allowed








































SONY EXPERIA X10
Actually I more prefer Iphone or Blackberry. But I heard from my frenz this one was more better, somemore can fight with Iphone 0.0 really ?
Size : 119.0 x 63.0 x 13.0 mm
Weight : 135g
Screen : 480 x 854 pixels WVGA , 65,536-color TFT touchscreen
Camera - 8.1 Megapixel I like this >.<>



















































COMESTIC

‘ 粉底厚,面皮薄 ’ The boy says the girl..xD
Yup, was saying most of the girls right now, a thick make-up sexy dress high-heel shoe..
Phew phit ~! I like It
I would like to collect the Hello Kitty series’s comestic brand in MAC

















































































CHIA ZHEN HAU






No comments:

Post a Comment