Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, November 7, 2010

♥ 7th Nov








Tomorrow is a working day. Works was annoying me badly, although that's not with numerous of complicated and tiring staff to do, but I really unhappy to having that job. It's stupid bored, and nothing to do.  arggggg. The most annoying me that was you!! :(


Simmering in hardship and bitterness, thinking of my parents makes me slip from the sadness.  :)
Whenever work very tired of time! My head quarter make great effort towards saying by myself musing, this calls a life. That's was I done. 




Cheer me up <3









I might to find some job that I really interesting on. But that is alot of stupid reason makes me failed! 
When I can just do some stuff that I loves. 








9 months is going on 










It's a long time you don't chat with me on msn. 
It's a long time you don't draw to me on msn.
It's a long time you don't web-cam with me on msn.

Really a long time :(
My bad hubby!


84days left, I love You




No thoughts, no stress, no problem, all good signs for a happy day at the office.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment