Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ 29th Nov










Hi December, Hi Christmas ;)


Long time since my last post, I'm not only lazy to updates but it also I'd nothing to tell. 
My life was serenity, and there's nothing remarkable. I passed it black and white everyday. chih!


These few days, my aunts was went back to hometown and so just left me alone in here. Suddenly I found that 
though I live alone, I don't feel lonely. It gives out a nice warm and comfortable feeling to stay alone at home. 




It's time to say goodbye to November, peoples, say Hi to December ;)
I really very love December when I were a student, because that's a school holidays, a long long holidays. When I was 13, I remembered that I was just staying at home all a whole day, balking on the bed, keep online-ing. My life was carefree. owwwhhh, I wanna that days back to me :(
But now, no mood holidays. I worked all day long, is a tremendous stress for me. That's not too much workload for me but might to too ordinary and makes me feel unhappy for having this job. My boss and anyone was pretty nice, and them are good to me. To be honest, I just dislike my colleague. I think she were a talk-active, outgoing and lively person. But idk why I'm not really like her, she given a bad feeling, I think I just can be colleague with her and not more friend. 












My hubby boy were just passed his Year-End-Test, and he should be able to continue the next lever on his course :)

spoken congrate to him.



ILY 








- Gives you a minute to step back and enjoy being 17 -




No comments:

Post a Comment