Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, November 1, 2010

♥ 31th Oct



Fortune's wheel is ever turning.
















I've tried to work harder, but why that was not for me. God_! you really makes me upset :(








Fortune's wheel is ever turning.


I trusted badly, but why you disappointed me again and again, my mind was non-stop asking me to give up. I've no right to do that, that's why I choose to continue and endure it. Why you don't even lend me a hand. :(I'm totally stress in this moment_! I dislike the feeling I'm standing now, suffered me much. End my torment, I'm begging you.I choose to have the positive way, the stupid thinking wasn't let me feel better and it became more worst.



Fortune's wheel, when just you turns to me.
















When the bad things happen, just remember one thing :'' You're not the worst. ''



No comments:

Post a Comment