Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

♥ 2nd Nov









I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message. :)











The fifth month I were here. 


I have been accustomed the life here. To be frank, I love the environment in here, but it's really too bored. My life was too empty! without joy without family without friends without him without a happy-smile-used-from-heart. I'm stupid alone here. :( 


I'm freaking jealous and envy them, I'm craving their college's life. They're happy, they meet their friends everyday, talk with them, and play with them. How blissful they are. hmpp >.<


It's doesn't matter la, although I can't get it, so I have to enjoy my now-life. :)
without friends, I still have my aunts and uncle. Them take care me and worry me badly. I used to thanks to you  
threeeeeee ♥  :) Thanks helping my mom and dad to take care of me. I love you three old guys :x  muahahaha


















A little girl, she is kind, naive and cowardly .She grow up in a happy family, with her parents, her brothers and her sister.


Each of her family members loved her much, they cares her badly. A sweet and lovely childhood she had. They wishing her to have a great and a kind husband, take care her forever, give her a blissful family and a pretty life.


But good things never till the ends. She met a bad husband, who's spoiled her happy life and makes her sad every day.


In the nights, I saw her cried.
She is crying, I don't know what makes her cry. She looking at me and hug me tightly.


And now, she is not crying anymore. She learned to became strong and brave, no more tears and no more pains. :)






But I know she don't even happy at all.  Sorry, I love you forever♥ 











Harlo, Ms.Tan, looking on your own-saving please, =.= lousy enough_! How long you still have to taken it! Don't you wanna back to your hometown soonest? If don't, just let-it-be. !!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment