Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ 18th Nov






Chinese New Year 2010 is coming soon.

Does you add some new clothes for your wardrobe?

I think many peoples were do, especially Girl!  J


I love to shop! Even there is space-less to fill in anymore for my wardrobe, even my pocket has been empty, but I still can’t stop it! ;D   This was what girls did always.

Although I likes to shop badly, but crowded was always pissed me off! The peoples, The long queue.. :S

Therefore, I had choosen Internet Shopping.  =)
Preferring Taiwan Yahoo!  Their styles were nice and that’s my cup of tea. ;) 





6919#气质女人扣子装饰荷叶挂脖配色佯裝 Pink



7125#华丽造型蝴蝶结修身缎面背带佯装 Black



7235#抢眼甜心个性金扣松紧高腰碎花裤裙 RM23



7261#浪漫情怀V领美胸蕾丝花边吊带裙 RM28



Base Zoo貝思奇(Blythe Zoo)現+預【AA76BBB】清甜寶貝圓領造型棉T*兩款多色 Grey



Base Zoo貝思奇(Blythe Zoo)現+預【QQ75131】秋潮穿搭翻領五釦粗細針織拼接短袖上衣*二色 White



Base Zoo貝思奇(Blythe Zoo)現+預【AAAAB68】香奈兒女王~背心洋裝*四款 毛料背心款



Base Zoo貝思奇(Blythe Zoo)現+預【AAAAB20】觸電~坑條羅紋內搭褲兩款--多色 踩腳款 (玫瑰紫)



薇珍妮∴【18962】夏出清˙Sexy魅力˙繞頸雙肩帶胸抓結合身背心 (灰)



Base Zoo貝思奇(Blythe Zoo)現+預【QQ75703】嬌巧野性仿皮質平口腰鬆緊拉鍊洋裝*二色 Black

No comments:

Post a Comment