Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, March 20, 2011

19 mar ✿ LUXURY Yes! ♥

What does luxury mean to you?



Is it driving a Merc, carrying a Chanel’s tote bag, dressing a Louis Vuitton’s evening gown dining at a five-star restaurant?










Perhaps, it’s something simpler, like a picnic while watching the sunset?
Having a home-cooking dinner by mom with other family members?





The answer is defined by the individual.




Since I started to works, comes into contact with social, I wish I can buy my self those luxuries that I needed or craving by my own self.
I earn I spend I have.

For this brand New Year, I was craving them off.

1)     Camera
-         High performance with incredible imaging quality. (Camera will do, I don’t need a Digital SLR)

2)     Designers Tote Bag
-         Louis Vuitton / Burberry / Chanel indeed! But I think that should be good enough to get one.

3)     Vacation
-         Hong Kong’s Disneyland.
-         Japan’s Disneyland (but aren’t now, #prayforjapan).
-         Snacks in the Taiwan’s night market.
-         History and awesome natural view of China.

4)     Vacation with my Family and my loved ones.
-         Be with me wherever whenever I go.

5)     Health
-         My daddy, mammy, bros, and anyone!


6)     Botox?
-         On my dinosaurs’ legs and thighs?

7)     Dream House (In the future)
-         The house has a daddy a mammy and two children. =)

8)     Dream Car (In the future)

9)     A Happy Life
   
10)     Tattoo
               -         Just one, a small one. I don’t care what you said, if you hate it? That’s your own business. I willing to get one unless you achieve the deal




 


I realize that almost the girl (included me) like designers tote bag, like LV, Chanel, Prada and etc.
They wish to get themselves one by them own self.

Actually what does I prefer on them? Are those really long lasting to use compared with those so-called cheap bag like some is selling at the night market?
The quality is different hard for sure. 








Thank you for caused me feels so bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment