Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, March 7, 2011

07 mar ✿ SAT & SUN




Hallo peeps, how do you guys do recently?






SATURDAY



I do met up Sharon in the last week, have a brunch at Bugis Junction with her and Jerry.
Actually she’d come over to Sin for look out some job at here on Feb.
But due to her busy for interview, so we got to meet up each other while she found a job. She started her job on the first of March. I think everything was going smooth. Wish her luck! =)

That was the first time I met her, I known her thru FB, of course she do the first sight too.

She looks pretty delicate and with a fair skin. I like her. :D


Oh yea. I have forgotten to camwhore with her. Lol
Next time next time




6 pair of flower earrings and red flower hairpin from DIVA
Cost like SGD 20++



SUNDAY




Skype with Hubby in the afternoon. I love you 



PS: Don’t yuck my looks without lenses and make up  =(




♥ ♥ ♥ 




YSee ringed me in the evening.

She asked me to give her a company to Vivo City for purchasing a new purse.

Okay, I definitely was so called Otaku. I like to stay at home, stay with my PC all day long.

But due to her always accompany me to school for settled those studies case.
So, I didn’t refuse her request.
Besides, Vivo is nearby my house, just two stops from Chinatown via North-East-Line (MRT).

We meet at Burger King. I was kinda late from the time, and YS finished her dinner aloneness because she is freaking starving.

After that we start to shop around Vivo. I think there’re quite huge, but YS don’t think so, she says Jurong Point is bigger than Vivo. Lol
Alright, she gets her new collection from MNG.

I bought a sleeve and pants from Kitschen and also a pair of flower high-heeled shoe from Mondo.





Flower freaks :S

✿  ✿  ✿  ✿    ✿  ✿  ✿ 






My class is going to start on this coming Tuesday. Quite nervous yet excited also.

Cotton

Cotton bud
Tissue Paper
Scissors
Notebook


Pen/Pencil

The lists I got to bring. 










PS: Could anyone tell me what is Thesis? How to write a Thesis?
















No comments:

Post a Comment