Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Friday, March 11, 2011

11 mar ✿ Do KINOHIMITSU kill acne?




Today is the third day of hubby works in Klang.
Jiayou Jiayou! <33

I can’t wait until Sunday, that’s our off day and just the day allowed us to make a Skype. L
Hubby!!! I miss you badly!! I want hughug and kisskiss  =D  
Lol. Act like a pampered child in the presence of one’s mother.

Hubby starts his work early in the morning, and after knocking off he is still needed work OT.
Am the workload is huge? Sad madly! =(

I stayed up late in these two nights to wait for him. Wish to do a little chat with him. Really feel the happiness and sweetness while chatting with him, but pity my eyes though.






Recently my skin became lousy than I used to. 




Okay, this is my skin problem. The pore at two sides between my nose is open always and it’s big! Is it been blocked? And I have an oily-skin. You should be able to see my face shinning any times.


Another huge and worrying me problem, my face doesn’t got many pimples like a big big and red red dot. But my face got a lot of acne! They are also been like dot dot yet in white color so you couldn’t see it. But I could feel it since me cleaning my face. Besides, them really stubborn and sticks on my skin though! I try to remove them a thousand times, use the pimple-remove-stick, and squeeze them out via using cotton. False always! They don’t want to come out also!

It’s not only sticks on my face and pissed me off, my beautician told me before, if the acne become serious, and I doesn’t clear them out from my skin, then will explode and my skin willing to become like 凹凸 =.=

Did you know how does the surface of earth look like?




I DON’T WANT!!  =’(


PS: Anyone know the way to kills the acne? Save me please! SOS









Heard this thing from broadcast a few days ago, so I think this beauty drink might able to cure my skin problem.
Anyone try this before? Does it work? 


KINOHIMITSU


Kinohimitus J'pan Beauty Drink is the most effective way to restore youthful vitality to skin - not only your face, but your whole body including the neck, bust & bum.

Kinohimitus J'pan Beauty Drink, the functional, instant drink with a high concentration of Collagen helps to plump up your skin - so make way for smoother, firmer, younger looking skin in just 6 days!





For my information, collagen is something willing to make your skin become younger, more flexible, and wrinkle killer.
Not only is this as what I thought.


Refer the below,

What is COLLAGEN?

Collagen is a protein found in our bones, teeth and hand muscles which supports cellular activity. 70% of skin is made up of Collagen that helps keep our skin stay firm and bouncy.

Just as we associate Collagen to the pillars supporting our skin or acts like the spring in a mattress, when the supporting pillars sag or springs wear out, the “padding” of skin dissipates; meaning there will be loss of firmness and wrinkles starts to appear.

Recent research proves that we start loosing collagen even in our twenties.
I don’t want! I was already nineteen.

So now on, I think everyone supposed to understand what collagen is?

It’s good and nice for human, for us, even male, though.







Questions & Answers 
Q1 
When is the best time to consume Kinohitmitsu J’pan Beauty Drink? 
The best time to take this healthy, delicious drink is in the morning before   breakfast or at night before bed. In the morning, your body absorption is at its best. At night, your rebuilds, Collagen helps heal scars and skin renewal.
Q2 
How soon will I be able to see the results? 
Every individual reacts differently to any supplement. Some may see immediate results while others may take longer due to age and health condition. It is advisable that you consume Kinohimitsu J’pan Beauty Drink regularly to obtain the best results and see a difference in your skin between 6 days and 28 days of skin renewal. 
Q3 
Is there any side effects? 
There is no evidence on any side effects as Collagen is derived from natural sources and comes without additives – meaning it is as natural as the foods that we consume everyday. 


Chinese one.


问与答

:
什么时候喝KINOHIMITSU J'PAN BEAUTY DRINK功效最好? 

答: 
早餐前和临睡前喝KINOHIMITSU J'PAN BEAUTY DRINK的功效都很好。清晨是身体开始大量吸收养分的好时机;晚间则是肌肤投入修复工作的时段,此外补充胶原蛋白有助提高疤痕愈合和抗老化的功效。 

问: 
需喝多久才可见到效果? 

答: 
一般6天便可见效!基于每个人的体质和吸收能力都不一样,因此效果也因人而异。有些人三两天便有显著的效果;有些则需多喝几天。健康的皮肤周期应该介于28天左右,因此我们建议大家多给自己时间并让皮肤慢慢调理的机会。 
问: 
补充胶原蛋白会有副作用吗? 
:
不会。胶原蛋白是人体所需的重要养分。我们需要从每天的饮食中摄取充足的胶原蛋白以帮助骨骼和肌肤保持弹性。时至今日,没有报告显示食物中的天然胶原蛋白会带来副作用。 


Am considered to get this! Hope it cure my skin problem.
Popi popi 



Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment