Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

02 MAR ✿ Join the party bitch!





What’s your ambition for your life? How close are you to fulfilling this ambition?


I don’t know what I am feeling but suddenly I fell anxious, pessimistic, and stress up over my future. It seems that everything I am trying to do doesn’t work out. I feel that I am not even able to make a right choice for my future. I don’t know which major I have to do, and what career I have to follow, all my friends are quite decisive about what they want to do, they make great plans for their future, but what I feel is like I am far behind them.







Real love is more than a feeling.

Real love is a commitment by both parties in the relationship.

Real love takes work.


Hubby, please, don't disappointed me again. 









Numb by Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment