Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Friday, July 30, 2010

♥ 31st July

A long time I didn't update my blog, cause nothing to share out. 
Cause my life was bored :(  and stupid !!
ish..
I just keep working and now were be end of the month. Wages will be take in sooner. LOL
I will be rich again. 


Sometime i really donno what my life be. Wake up in the morning, and work work work till evening, back to home after bath and it was night, my free-time.
How my free-time be? Movie, Facebook, Msn ,and SLEEP. No more gathering, clubbing chit-chat with my gals. :(
Cause them was leave me far far away! 








I want a mobile in good camera badly! 
SONY ERICSSON SATIO  
*woots  dreaming  

I damn craving on it. I try to get it in this month, but I think it was too sumptuous fir me!
I'm a newbie for learning how to earn money, I need a saving now, and not luxuries.



             



I'm shutting down my heart. 

NO MORE YOU 




No comments:

Post a Comment