Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, July 15, 2010

♥ 14th July





爸爸, I Love You.


 I dropped my tears because of you. 
I can felt your tired and mad. papa
I'm sorry, I can't do anything on you even sharing your agony. ))=

hmmpp.

Many ppls was loving you and distressed you. 
你要乖乖norh..加油


I can't forget that's night, gugu hugging me and we two cried together.
arrrr









Sony Ericsson Satio

I love it so much. It's Design, Camera ,TouchScreen 

weehee. I will own you !!

wait me. Dear  <3 chio
















My Baby, I've been a long time no chat with you.

How are you there? I know you was enjoying ur college's life with your new friend

I was very happy too cause you got alot of friend at there, you won't be alone and bored at there again..


Am I right?   :)


Idk why Every time i send you an icon with a smile, my heart will go pain.
izzit silly? 

Maybe someone will says that I am Stupid cause still loving you.
 I was damn hope that I'm not the stupid, but I can't 




Cause I really love you




















No comments:

Post a Comment