Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

♥ 5th May



my life was suck enough ~!
after stopped worked ,everyday just stay at home ` online , eat , sleep =.=
everyday dunno what can i do
i wanna hang out ,but no transport and no friend wanna hang out with me =( FML

and now just waiting 9th May coming ` JPJ test
damn scare i cant pass .i less drive >.< but also scare i can pass it ` cause i will off to singapore soon
i afraid to challenge the life at there ,caused by many reasons..it's was difficult to mention so i din't tell my mom what am i thinking and worrying bout ..

last night i dreamed i was back to NS again ..hmm..but that was a nightmare
i done foolish things in my dream ,and i was helpless and anyone was laughing me without any reason .LOL
crazy izit ?

so ,i was bankrupt too. after got my salary without till a week ,i smacked it all `DUDE =(
i bought clothes ,purse and bag ..i still planning buy some comestic ` hmm..and Mothers Day and Fathers Day is coming soon. planning to buy watch to my mom and dad .but i was empty la !! >.<






























♥ my new purse ,colour in light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment