Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, May 27, 2010

♥ 27th May


I needed Money !!

Why I'm not be made of money ,seem like the guys rolling on the money

The entire body in Branded .LOL

Be frank ,I'm a Dude..I spent Money anywhere anytime for anything =//=

I bought and I wants those thing I like no matter I need it or not

And I just know regret after bought it..I just Know and never Correct

hmpp `!! Useless

I spent a lot of Money on OnlineShopping =(

I can't stop myself ,cause those thing was nice and attracted me

Clothes ,Comestic ,Purse ,Bag and other else .





i bought an earphone in HelloKitty with Catfrine .

White in Colour ,and just RM14

although nice but it was too cheap and make me feel unsure about quality

but i also ordered =.= LOL

hmpp .stupid !




and this Marshmallow's 2gb MP3

I want the Pink to match with my new Earphone ^ ^

RM 89

I want it badly cause i just broken my MP4 =(

I want it before I off to Singapore

But i totally lack in Money !! hmp `dad ,would u buy this for me ? =(



Later my baby was back to AS ^^

Can't wait for Dating with him ♥ LOL

But the days for us was just leave a week .

So I must appreciated

ILY much much

No comments:

Post a Comment