Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, May 22, 2010

♥ 23th May

It’s simple, confusing, the truth is I'm winning but I'm losing

I'm saying goodbye to you, I say hi to you with no clue

Think I sound crazy? Maybe, whatever


You've been searching the world to find true love

Looki’ in all the wrong places

When all of the time you've been blind to love its here It's now

Open your eyes and see it. Right here Right now Open your eyes to love


Never goanna be the raving beauty my momma thought I'd be

Never goanna write that novel Never be homecoming queen

Never goanna be a supermodel on the cover of a magazine

Just me, myself, and I






Hang out with him last night
and it was a pretty night =)
hug me kiss me and i act as a spoiled child with him
cause ilovehimmuch

We off to UncleJohn for nothing
an Ice Lemon Tea ,an Orange Juice ,a plate of french fries and a laptop
accompany us to sit for two hours
although it was shorts ,but i feels it sweet enough

Goodbye Kiss before I back ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment