Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, April 10, 2010

♥ 12th April

MEMORIES 2


Is the time to starts our activities ,so handsets also needed to keep it up..hmm..is time to said goodbye with him..and the sweet dream was fading too :(

PLKN Kem Tegas Mesra Kumpulan 1, Selama ,Perak Siri 7 /2010 is started on 6th January 2010

so our's schedule
0630 - all trainers must been assembly at padang kawat
0730 - were get our breakfast after morning exercises
0830 - assembly at padang kawat again then we were entered our own classes
0900 -
starts our class * bored !!
1030 - rest and our morning snacks ?? haha
1100 - continue our class
1230 - classes are over and is time to get our lunch
1430 - needed to assembly at padang kawat again to start our physical's activities
1630 - finished and tea time
1730 - riadah !! ♥
1830 - dinner after then will rest ^^
2000 - just tuesday and friday needed to the religion's class
2200 - supper
2230 - row call
2300 - good night and nice dream ♥

The first week's life in kem was damn suffer..cause still cant accustomed there life :(
and many ppls is going back to home ,HuiQing..ahPing..
so me and Moon also had planned back to home before ,our parent tried to help us ..but after a third week in the kem..but still din't have respond..T^T..so we decided to give up and also because we already accustomed life at PLKN ♥..haha So we followed our schedule everyday..let talks about our classes first

CB class** Modul 1 Menampilkan Yang Terbaik Dalam Diri Sendiri and Modul 2 Menampilkan Yang Terbaik Dalam Diri dan Orang Lain..
just have too say ,damn bored and noob for these classes !!haha..but also have a lot of funs and let me knew more frenz ♥






















* my class


so after classes is time to our physical activities..
Kawat Kaki in half loreng *hate this cause needed kawat under the big sun !will become dark and sweating yuck !!
Kembara Halangan in half loreng *just got this one time =(( many things was does not enough time to try
Flying Fox in full loreng *haha..love it
Pertolongan Cemas in pt *this was damn bored !!and i felt it useless in always
Kraf Hutan in pt *lame
Kayak in half loreng *does not enough time to play too =((
Sukan Kreativiti in half loreng *nice tried !!always lose it everytime ..haha
Tali Rendah *it's fun enough..haha..when my turns them all shouting my name ~ ROFL.xD
and maybe still have some but i had forget it xD
i repeated those thing in my life and made me felt my life is full haha

Every sundays ,we were get our handset before all Chinese hang out to the family hall for worshipping the Buddha..and everytime i will received his msg at the first time after i starting up my phone..but after two weeks it was gone..him turned to cold with me,and i foresee some bad things will be happened...ya,that's real..him broke up with me and i accepted it..cause i leave u alone btw me also cant do anythings..that's his choice,i din't beg him din't scold him and also din't ask for the reason..hmmm..i sad alone ♥ i cried at outside dorm that day, ziyang knew it and him was damn worried bout me..haha..he keep phone me and talked to me..him was so funny but very thanks him la..
So,my mood turned to pretty faster cause ziyang and the GONG XIN GAI's gang ...haha..them consoled me and made me laugh at the time..so after that day i din't contact with him anymore..:)hmm..


- to be continue -

No comments:

Post a Comment