Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, April 3, 2010

♥ 4th April



go to movies with Man last night ,CLASH OF THE TITANS..i like this movie ,it's stories is appealing me =DD and made me feel know well...
when in NS Michelle told me before about the Zeus ,Perseidon ,Hades ,Titan and some more i'd forgot it...caused by the Percy Jackson..i tried to read the books ,but i din't finish it...cause my English is not well ,so it's hard to understand the stories )-: but Michelle have taught me a lot ..thanks her !!freaking miss that time






















There are many bloody parts and the ugly monsters made me feel disgusting...>.<
We have been kacau a malay boys sitting next to Man ,he sits separate with his dad cause the cinema was full...and he was alone ,so me and Man keep sembang with him..using our PROFESSIONAL BM ...LMAO


huhu ~ i put aeroplane to my Animal Gang today...^.^ i wanna to hang out with them but i was totally in moody !!cause I gonna to starts my job on tomorrow ..feeling nervous and confusing about the lunch problem >.<>
long time do not contact with the workmate ,and now needed to work with them again.. haihx...weird and shy enough!! )-:

Wish me have a nice day ^^ good luch to lynn



























memories in NS is fading )-:
is time to forget that before ?
accept of the future ?
but i won't forget my friends =D




No comments:

Post a Comment