Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, April 1, 2010

♥ 1st April




Erm..these few days i was totally in moodiness >.<>

31th March 2010,this date will always in my heart ,cause it's meaningful to me..maybe i can't stay beside u again on another 31th march..but it were already in my heart ♥ .damn..i hate this feel !!:) ily The twenty-second day i leave from NS ,it's still feeling empty ,i miss NS's life badly...my friends,dorm-mate,coaches,my company and the place that i had been...2nd batch's trainers was entered and starts the programs that i did before in the Kem Tegas Mesra ? DREAM !all was just like a dream ,it was a sweet dream and also a beautiful nightmare..


I will start to be a clerk again and still same like last year just do a month (-:...after April ,after car's license ??to SINGAPORE ??stay at there ? work and study ?hmmm..before this i was love there's life badly ,but now i felt got some annoying...hesh.. totally in stressed !!! >.<>
hmmm..same feeling before hanging into PLKN ~ blurkkkkk ...DO MY BEST !! YEAH !!


















back view of Moon,captured by Michelle
the road to bilik rehat





Shouldn't have walked away
I would have stayed if you'd said
We could have made everything okay
But we just ..







No comments:

Post a Comment