Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, February 14, 2011

14 FEB ✿ Hubby, Its V' Day!





It’s the time of the year where couples get busy with deciding what to do on Valentine’s Day. Happening on a Monday this year, I am pretty sure you lovers out there have begun making preparations for it.
Had you receive the love present from your loves one?





Moreover, today is a school day. I think the schools are filling up with the flavor of love.

The boy proposed to the girl that he had secret loves for a long time.
The girl received the present that gifts by her loves one.

I miss that time =) It’s sweet, though!




Chocolates, Red Roses, Teddy Bear, Cakes, Candy in Heart-Shaped boxes and other assorted sweets is a Valentine’s Day trademark!
Don’t you agree that?





I known him since I was sixteen or seventeen, I had been forgotten but I do remember our relationship is started since we’re in seventeen.

For these two years, you have been so blur as my boyfriend and rarely gets what I want for my birthdays, valentines ‘day or Xmas even when I drop you many obvious hints every now and then!
So I have been given up and just ask you to buy me straight away.

HAHA. 原谅我的自私和霸道!






You had never sent me a gift! Wft! Stupid hubbyboy






  A L E N T I N E  






Acne on my left cheek !!
#ignoreignore








I do love this much!






Toodles  <3


Remarks: Happy Valentine's Day
                      祝有情人终成眷属, 无情人回家中番薯  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment