Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, February 7, 2011

08 FEB ✿ Bunny Year












Happy Chinese New Year
peeps.




It's yours year la! Stupid =.=



Hrm Hrm. End up the pretty Chinese New Year Holiday mood and then back to Works!

Reached Singapore on yesterday afternoon, Uncle Roy fetched me from Changi Airport. Thanks to his drive and let I may back to home early and no need to squeeze into the train with my stupid bulky baggage.


Freaking upset I can’t meet him at the last day I stayed in AlorStar. Kinda miss him  L

I am getting sore throat and flu before a day back to S’pore. It ought to be I having too much holiao, and what revenge they given me! Lol


I hate my hometown, and I also hate to back to there. Just for vacation? Sick 9696!



HOME-SICK


I’m starting miss-ing my parents, my bros, my bed and my love.



虽然很辛苦   但是不要轻易放弃好吗?





就让24成为你我的纪念日吧!




Between I think my driving skill has improves berry much already! So maybe next time while I back I am willing to fetch him out for a date . Muahaha! I drive!




Actually I’m not really enjoying this Chinese New Year. Even thought I celebrate a busy ‘Chu Er’ with my relatives at my Uncle house in every year.
But this year was kinda scuk!
It might to be caused my oldest Uncle is yet to back to home to celebrate with us (He is coming back on ‘Chu San’), without his annoyed sounds, I can’t feel any fun at that day. Lol
Before I love ‘Chu Er’ berry berry much! But now L


Between, I spent my ‘Chu Er’ night in his house, with his family, relatives and him! I had forgotten my own family’s celebration. Too Bad!





I have gotten a lot of AngPau!!!



I had bought my mom a lot of pretty and cute AngPau. Because Chinatown is selling freaking hot and every one was cute and adorable! One pack was like 1 SIN Dollar something, and there are 5 pcs inside a pack. I used to think that’s berry worst to buy it, yet I realize that’s wasted sia!

First sight for those ppl taking the AngPau, they was praising non-stop my mom’s AP is cute like hell! But after that they take it out the money inside the AP and throw away the AP instead of keeping it!





:’(  


Heartbroken! I not was going to buy anymore! KNS





And I did my very first manicure in this Chinese New Year,




AngAng!!



*zoom zoom



And V.Venn Tan, my cousin sis have her own one also!  
Love the 3D Flower much much!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment