Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Monday, October 4, 2010

♥ 5th Oct




owww. IloveHim badly. ;)


I backed to Malaysia, the times was flies quickly. I met up the guys in Penang on the first day I backed. Jia, Syeli and jiahua (I prefers called him huahua, he is HIS friend and I has been the first time met him on that day, he is cutee! >.< ) and sure HIM ~! I loved one ♥♥ 


Around 12.30pm something, our flight reached Penang International Airport, and I change my sim card immediately for contact my mom and him. But just a moments I switch on my phone, it was a phone calling from, not my mom and also not my dad, that's HIM ♥ owh.Definitely falls to him :D.


After we checked out, (me, and my two aunts) was sitting at outside waiting for my mom. She were late! Because she have some stuff to settled after just can fetched us up! (Because of my mom come late, so I have to delay the times to meet my friends up :( sorry ) At last, after half an hour, my mom reached then! I saw a pig running through to us, and I identify that it was my bro sooner.! HAHA! pigpig 
Next, we decided to get our brunch in TAO-cuisine. the Upscale restaurant that offer ALL- U- CAN- EAT buffet with full table service,  The restaurant includes specialties such as Japanese, Chinese, Thailand, and other foreign or ethnic food.
muahahah. fat fatter fattest then!!! >.<


After finish our brunch, I rushed to Gurney rapidly to meet them up, cause them was already there, sorry, I asked them to wait me on there on 3pm, but after 4pm I have just went to Gurney. so so so sorry bout that guys :D
When I reached Gurney, I direct up to 3rd floor for looking up Syeli, she was already been there and she was just alone >.<
Afterwards I met up Syeli, I just give HIM a call and told him I were reached and already at 3rd floor. :D By the way, I were damn exciting and scaring to meet him on our first sight after 3 months before I leaved Malaysia. >.< But It nice, after I saw him, his were holding my hand and look at me, therefore his warmest hand makes my fears gone :) muahaha. 
















Times to back to AlorSetar, my home and my room was definitely touches me badly, I love it so much, Its sweet and warmest! Whatever is lousy and dirty :s Nobody clean the house! Mom was too busy with her job and very tired whenever knock off from job. So just let it be lousy and dirty =_= 








28th SEP 2010




THEIR's DAY ♥ 



Faye Goh and Khoon Tan 














them sweet >.<

















          and now, I'm in Singapore :l         














We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment