Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♥ 13th Oct







You__!?


Sometimes I hate you, Sometimes I angry you
but... =)
Sometimes I miss you, Sometimes I need you and Sometimes I love you.




You planned my life, you planned the path I've to walk, you planned everything. 
I really thank you so much, But Why don't you plan a happy life for me? :-[ 


    _____________________________________________________

   
         ______________________________________



                                               
I smile everyday, every time and everymoment, in front the strangers. They thought I enjoying my now-life, because I smile and I laugh and talks joked in front them, and I'm happy.. But they don't no I drop my tears every lonely night. Switched off the light, lied on the bed, wondering what's my life going on? where's the avenue? where'd should I to stop over? 
My tears give me a company on the whole night, every night. Should I FML? Should I answer Yes?  







                                       




Take it easy_! what I always telling my mind, I have to move on. Althought annoying me? 


Because these really just the only-good-way to let me be.









No comments:

Post a Comment