Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Saturday, September 18, 2010

♥ 19th Sep


“ you back to him? ”
“ ya =.= ”
“ already how many times? xD ”
“ LOL the third ”

I was back to him again. :)
I became a sucker to Love. Love was like oxygen. Love was like water. Love was like food. An element that I couldn't live without.

I choose to believe Love. I choose to believe Him.

He showered me with care and concern and I really felt pampered. My heart was melted again to him after a few chats. He told me he love me still, as long as he still keep me in his mind. I were aware it, but he hurt me again and again and lets me doubt on it. But at last, I choose to trust him.
Love is blind when two hearts is bind. Indeed very blind for me to see the truth. I was falling so hard falling so fast.. I couldn't breathe easy. Without him lying next to me,there was no air.
How did I fall into him so deeply.




No one told me Love could be this toxic till I met him, Chia Zhen Hau.

A November boy who were in tall, skinny, fair skin and bad had came unbidden into my world, my live.
and guides my life to sweet and sore >.<

One a day in last year, I received a friend requests msg from a strange numbers, as usual I just ignored it and don't even reply. But soon the strange numbers call to me, in that moments, I answered the call (normally i just place my mobile at one side and ignore it) but don't no why I press the green button. The most surprising me was I unexpectedly fallen into a chat with him. We joke and we laugh. :D
A good impression to him so I keep in touch to him. We text every day. Over the times, maybe the loneliness next to us were caused the special feeling between each other and drive us into a date. 

We love, we sweet, we hug, we kiss, we argue, we break up.   (=




I really hope I can forever to be your loved one, Baby don't hurt me again please
We challenge the distances, and we can do it, right? 
I feels very sorry to you, I can't give you a hug, a kiss in any time, any moment. 

If you want to go, just tell me. And I will )=





No comments:

Post a Comment