Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♥ 24th August















Why doesn't Hello Kitty have a mouth?


Though Sanrio still hasn't made an official announcement about it, Yuko Yamaguchi, the current official designer of Hello Kitty entertained this question when Time Magazine interviewed her:

"It's so that people who look at her can project their own feelings onto her face, because she has an expressionless face. Kitty looks happy when people are happy. She looks sad when they are sad. For this psychological reason, we thought she shouldn't be tied to any emotion - and that's why she doesn't have a mouth."











Nowadays, I’m telling myself no more I love You and no more missing you. It never was and never will be. However, I can’t deceive myself. I’m  still loving you, and It was deeply madly and truly. But why don’t you just turned around and look at me. I needed you, baby. I were sign in your facebook everyday, viewing up those chat message between you and your friends. Those messages broke my heart and suffered me, but I still keep viewing. I know I’m cheap viewing your things without permission. Sorry.. I tried to stop to do that, but I failed to control myself. It’s so bad remembered your password. I’m cheating your privacy. Sorry baby L

I was bad. I’m still hopping you will back to me. Haha.. stupid what? I was fallen in love to a bastard, and he hurts me again and again! But I never give him up. Silly what?! You was my first love, the first boy I love him badly and the first time to feels I’d need him. Nowadays, I still imagine you would be my side until the end. Loving a boy he doesn’t love you! How suffering! How pitying! How foolish! I still do!

No more I can’t live without you! I still got my beloved parents, my bros, my aunts and my friends. They were loving me and caring me. So I can’t makes them sad and worry about me! So nowadays, I must puts more effort in my job and earns more!! My parents they needed me when they out of works, when the old. I promised them, I won’t drop them down and I will take cares them forever until the end. <3
Daddy & Mammy, I love you two






The ways I want to be:-
First, finds the way to earns more money and not saves in using. Second, no more thinking about him, thinks more my parents and my life. Third, make great efforts to maintains the skin. Forth, shape my body!!! Fifth, no more dinner, no more foods in fried. Sixth, let vegetables and fruits full my life.  Seventh, improves English and speaking.






Mr H, I love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment