Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Thursday, August 12, 2010

♥ 12nd August








Meet up my mom and my bro. It's sweet!! :)

We shopped around, and my mom was still pretty, and my bro was still chit-chat nonstop =.=
He can talk a whole day and without drink a drop a water! repeat and repeat the words he said 
*sigh

SwensenS




The ice-cream 

My Crayfish Pasta 



my mom's fish and chips



My Bro !! ♥♥








He told me he have no feelings for me and don't love me anymore


:)

When I received his text, my tears was dropped out. fml enough

I accept it and I was trying to forget him. And I will, just needed some times.

I did a stupid's thing, I blocked him in my fb. ya, I knew this was a childish behavior, but sorry, forgive me I must do that.
I can't control myself stop to viewed his profile viewed his photos, so this was just the way that I can do to prevent more hurts and pains for me.
I'm so so so sorry
I cried every time I saw his photos, the photos he play with his friends... That's made me feels wtf am I sad-ing caused I losing him, but why he still can so happy with his friends ??!! fml
He makes me crazy !!

Before this, I always confused with what's your friend telling me was a bull shit, or that's real. I definitely hope that's a real.
But now, just let it go..

Release myself let my live better :) 


Baby, I very suffered! I really very need you. 
But you've left me when the time I needed you badly.

Asshole, I really Love You



No comments:

Post a Comment