Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

06 JULY 2011 ✿ VIVO CITY

  
Hello everyone,



We hung out to VivoCity due to feeling nothing to stay at home.
Dined at Burger King and got a stupid man snatched our table, mean while we going to orderings and we had already putting our bags and stuff on the table and chairs to tell that the seat is already taken.
But he ignored and sat down enjoy his meal. There are no more empty spaces so we had no choice and we shared the table with him.
You see! How ladies were us!  
LOL


Walk here and walk there, spin around the VivoCity and headed to TopShop for a must.
Fitting the clothes I had spotted. The blouse and flower skirt make me looks spring. I love ‘em! Going to grab them! Yet the blouse is too costly, so I might only to get them on next month. =(




Its tea times and we got ourselves into Fruit Paradise to enjoy our fruit pie!



Strawberry Tiramisu Pie




Caramel Nutty Pie



  ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  



It’s already two months’ time I back to single.

Recall that he dumped me like a good few times, but we back together as he begs for or I couldn’t let go. And the intermittent relationship proved that how much I love him. I do not care what he did to me, like go back the promises between us? Ditches me like a thousand times? I couldn’t blame him do not appreciate me or our relationship. At least I gave him the chances.

I dated a few guys, but he is the one make me feel difference like I never had. And honestly he is the one that I most like, though. We don’t have much dating like I used to have. We didn’t meet each other very often. He’s not special lovely, not special considerate at me, not more concerned. But well, it has already over.

And now I enjoy my single life/
Howbeit sometime I wish to have a guy to pamper me.


To someone:
And I don’t want an intriguingly friendship! If you like me, just let me know you have feeling to me. Don’t treat me so well and turn cool sudden. You will just make me feel loathes.







PS: Don’t forget to smile! =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment