Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Sunday, July 3, 2011

02 JULY 2011 ✿ MOVIE TIMES



Honestly, it’s super fun to chills around with Vvenn.


We planned to catch out a movie at Nex Mall. Monte Carlo was the one I thinking of, but we reached there about six, and there were just only one show for M.C. at 9.45pm. As Vvenn have to works on the next day morning and we have to back home earlier. So we had chosen Mr. Popper’s Penguins on 7.15pm.
The movie is quite nice despite there is a little bored at the climax.



I still remember, Loudy, Stinky, Lovey, Nimrod, Bitey and Captain are the six penguins that take over the life of real estate tycoon Tom Popper



But I think I more preferred M.C instead. Maybe next time =)


And I skipped the class on that day due to me freaking suffering on PMS. )= 
Feel so sad for missed the lesson.



Dined at Siam Kitchen, Tomyam soup is the best! =D





Vvenn and Me.
Our outfit on that day! And show you how my dinosaur leg looks like.




I took this very aesthetic picha on that day! But my friends say very scary and looks like ghost! )=


 ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿  



Taadaa...!
I bought this! I found out in the Authentic Couture was selling like RM139/

But Mondo was just selling $35 something plus there was having promotion on that day! The first pair shoes you bought in there was just selling $19.90 and you could grab the second ones on Ten Dollars!




This is the one we bought from Mondo, exact the same design but just color difference. How sad they don't have brown ones.

We was almost insane when saw the promotion. So I and Vvenn grab one each. So after division, we just pay fifteen dollars for each!





PS: Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment