Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

26 May 2011 ✿ Dear Town =)


Morning Sunshine =)

I am going back to home by bus on tonight for attending my aunt’s wedding which is on 29th May.

I should have to tell you guys, she is a pretty and kind lady. She is sunshine! =)
This trip was unexpected. Mom sudden gave me a call and offered it.
I think her really missing me so much, though. Of course, I do miss her too yet my dad and my bros. <3




I can smell June is coming soon, which means it’s already mid of year 2011.
And the world wasn’t crack of doom yet and we are still alive.
Thanks God.
Although the prediction is wrong, although the world didn’t end right now, yet it doesn’t mean that we don’t need to care the earth anymore.

The Earth as an ecosystem is changing, attributable in great part to the effects of globalization and man. More carbon dioxide is now in the atmosphere than has been in the past 650,000 years. This carbon stays in the atmosphere, acts like a warm blanket, and holds in the heat — hence the name ‘global warming.’

The reason we exist on this planet is because the earth naturally traps just enough heat in the atmosphere to keep the temperature within a very narrow range – this creates the conditions that give us breathable air, clean water, and the weather we depend on to survive. Human beings have begun to tip that balance. We’ve overloaded the atmosphere with heat-trapping gasses from our cars and factories and power plants. If we don’t start fixing the problem now, we’re in for devastating changes to our environment. We will experience extreme temperatures, rises in sea levels, and storms of unimaginable destructive fury. Recently, alarming events that are consistent with scientific predictions about the effects of climate change have become more and more commonplace.














A freaking bad news,
My Grandpa was suffers from a stroke of apoplexy.
My lovely Grandpa, he shouldn’t have this, he is strong and healthy! How come he would stay on ward right now?!
Auntie Fion gave him a visit since she was in AS, she tell that, my grandpa was refuse to talk to them and even closing his eyes. I think he is really upset and must be hard to take this.
I am totally mad while I knew this. He is my grandpa who loves me so much!
Grandpa, every ones is worrying you!
Be strong, okay? We always be right you.
God bless my grandpa, please.





No comments:

Post a Comment