Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

18 May 2011 ✿ My day =)




Happy Afternoon, Guys =)





How your life was going on?
My life is wonderful by the way.



My aunts were back to hometown since the day before yesterday, so I was staying alone at home. It makes me feel lonely yet I could found out a lot of freedom in the home right now. *evil smile




I have to be frank, I became lazy since I own the freedom, even to bathe or sleep! Well, I am dirty girl. Whatashame :D

Due to the loneliness, I went for shopping, again.

Me bought a pair of high heel shoes from Charles & Keith, again.
It’s so nice and I fall in love with that on my first sight.




After that, Topshop indeed. 3 pcs of Top, 1 pcs of Dresses, and a pink colour tight skirt. I am totally in love with ‘em =))



And I was available to join the F3, Fashion Fast Forward members’ card.    
Sounds nice right? Yet I don't think so =(
I'd totally spent SGD 400++ at that night. It’s disaster!





★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  





Fyi, you could knew that I was fall in love with Hellcats recently. And now I find out that GossipGirl was the best ever too! I have done watching the session 1 by just only using two days! I was always not failing to let you say I am superb! xD Just give myself a big big clap! Yea, and also for my two big black eyes )=





    ❤      ❤  ❤  

I realize that you have re-active your facebook account. I could see your photo and you update. ;)
I am going back to home at end of this month, should I meet you up?
We are still friend right?
I wish to see you, talk to you, as friend. And may be a hug? (=
I do miss you much. <3  
Babe, have a nice day.


x.o.x.o 
Dolyn  

2 comments:

  1. Leng lui, having fun in sg huh?
    btw, i wanna comment in ur fb profile pic, but u logged everything. :( the pink colour dress is nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Thankiew Phyphy. You're sweet <3

    ReplyDelete