Click into the advertisement on the top. There’s a lot of nice offer.



✿ I'm Lynn. The Girl ✿


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

28 April 2011 ✿ I'm Lost



I still remembered I dreamt you on yesterday night.
There are me, you, and my parents. I have forgotten how the situation looks like. Yet I can see that I smile and laugh to prove, I’m really happy currently.
After that, I waken up by the coldness of air-cone. I am feeling anxious and rushed down from my bed quickly to switch off the air-cone.
Just caused by I hoped I can fall asleep again, and meet you inside my dream, again.
But I realize that I couldn’t fall asleep anymore and that you won’t appear in my dream.




My tears dropped.



PS: I have a date with my friends on Friday’s night. Hope I would enjoy it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment